Gary’s Top 5 Leadership Values
- BRING POSITIVITY: Never underestimate your impact as a leader. People are looking at you and they need you. Bring positivity to every interaction. (This was my mom’s special gift to me)
- SEEK COURAGE: Courage is the greatest value required to be a great leader. Not only courage to take on challenges, but the courage to pursue new frontiers and accomplish things you never thought you could. Courage is not about you – it’s about inspiring others.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE: When you overcome the challenges you face in life, you will be confident and prepared to help others overcome their challenges. When you are worried about yourself, focus on others. Soon the fear will be gone! Romans 5:3-5.
- GOD IS FIRST: I am second. Believe in yourself because God has a plan especially for you, is working with you right now, and will always take care of you.
- RUN HARD: Do not look backward at all the great things you accomplished. Look forward. Be open to learning. Keep pushing the envelope!
“The drive and passion Gary has for life is infectious!”
– J. Steele
The Growth Cube
Learn more about becoming an even better leader!